OBJECTIVE To obtain a position in the field of a Technical Director/ Leading Project Manager in order to broaden my knowledge and advance my career.
1977-1982 TOMSK STATE INSTITUTE
OF AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
Lenin avenue 50, Tomsk city, Russia
Qualification: digital electronics,
passed state licensing exam
Engineer title, 1982 July (BS of electronics)
1980-1982 TOMSK STATE UNIVERSITY
course of fluent English
2009 — Present “Danone Berkut” LLP
Position: Technical and Maintenance Manager (Chief Engineer)
- Managing maintenance activities of the whole plant.
- Managing two teams: maintenance of production equipment and maintenance of utilities.
- Implementing new industrial extension projects
- Running current projects of saving energy, resources, raw materials and finished product.
- Monthly plant main KPI’s reporting.
- Relations with the local authorities.
- Settling technical issues with suppliers/ servicing companies.
- Implementation of the safety standard LOTO.
2004- June 2009 COCA-COLA ALMATY BOTTLERS
Position: Project Manager.
- Managing current projects. Planning time schedules. Organizing installation works.
- Coordinate, prepare and revise all questions regarding the ordering of the new equipment. Projects: the KHS can filling line, the Tetrapack filling lines, the KRONES hot fill line, water treatment tquipment + syrup preparation (Van Der Molen), various utility equipment.
- Coordinate technical issues with overseas suppliers.
- Coordinate all the related construction site items with a construction technical control team.
2002-Nov.2004 PHILIP MORRIS KAZAKHSTAN
Position: Production Shift Supervisor.
Subordinate quantity: 62 to 66
- Ensure fulfilment of the production plan in cooperation with Quality Assurance Department.
- Supervise 63 shift employees, operators and maintenance technicians including.
- Submitting daily shift reports to the upper management.
- Ensure cost saving maintenance and repair during shift operation.
1995-Sept.2002 COCA-COLA ALMATY BOTTLERS
Position: Electronics engineer. Promoted to the position of a Production and Maintenance Manager in December of 1998.
As an Electronics Engineer:
- maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the factory automatic production line equipment,
- SIEMENS programmable controllers programming,
- Working out maintenance programs, ordering spare parts,
- continually keeping in touch with overseas manufacturers of the equipment.
As a Production and Maintenance Manager:
Subordinate quantity: 40 to 46
- Production planning, preparing quotation requests, executing projects.
- Preparing annual budgets for Coca-Cola Manufacturing Department.
- Working out production programs weekly and monthly.
- Managing a maintenance team in order to maintain production and utilities equipment.
- Responsible for the team of 7 engineers and 40 line operators.
- Setting and achieving the target of cost reduction.
- Leading the Internal Audits.
- Taking part in ISO 9000 certification.